GETTING READY TO LIST
Data Gathering - Staging - Designing Promotional Material
- Carefully note all the attributes and upgrades which add value to your property.
- Prepare a detailed Opinion of Value in order to set best possible price.
- Provide - FREE OF CHARGE - detailed Staging advice.
If appropriate we will also assist in preparing and staging the garden.
- Have professional Floor Plans drawn of all finished levels - no cost to you.
- Supervise professional colour Photographs and Panoramas - no cost to you.
- Compose detailed descriptive listing for Toronto Real Estate Board's multiple listing service.
- Oversee the creation of Virtual Tour for websites (see below), plus high-end glossy Feature Sheet of colour pictures, floor plans and full information.
- This Feature Sheet is available to all potential Buyers visiting your property, it is also reproduced in printable format as part of the Virtual Tour and is available from your property's own web page.
LAUNCHING YOUR LISTING
Web Sites - Agents Open House - Flyers - Virtual Tours
- Link your property's TREB listing on www.TorontoMLS.net to many public websites, like www.MLS.ca, www.TorontoRealEstateBoard.com, www.Realtor.com, www.Homestore.ca
- List your property online on various high profile sites such as Kijiji and Craigslist.
- Create a web page featuring ONLY your property on our high traffic web site: www.InTheBeach.com
- Place a large "For Sale" sign on your property, and as soon as possible prepare a Display board, with pictures & floor plans, to display in our Brokerage's shop window at 1858 Queen Street East (next to Meat on the Beach).
- Print copies of TREB listing available at open houses. We often also include mortgage information and special features info sheets if these reinforce the feature in your property.
- Host a 2 ½ hours Agents' Open House, with catered Lunch, Fax invitations to Brokerages in & beyond the area of your property, and follow up with paged reminder messages.
- Create, print up to 5000 copies of a full colour two-sided promotional Flyer about your property and distribute to local area homes.
SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
Open Houses - Advertising - Contacting Database Clients
- Hold a Public Open House each week-end for as long as you desire until your property is sold. Each Open House will last at least 3 hours (not the standard 2 hours) and include welcoming Juice & Cookies!
- Invite potential Buyers from our previous Open Houses to view and buy your property.
- Encourage other Realtors to feature your property in their advertising.
- Contact potential Buyers from our Database.
- Report back to you all sales activity and latest Buyer reactions at least every other week. Provide ongoing feedback following showings and Open Houses. Report on web traffic to MLS, web site and Virtual tour.
- Negotiate with prospective Buyers or their Agents your best terms and conditions for the sale. Recommend, if required, suitable financiers, lawyers, Inspectors, to complete this deal.
- Follow up on any question or issue that you or potential Buyers may have.
- Make sure all the Legal paperwork is completed, and deposits paid, in a timely manner.
- Assist with any amendments to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
Nick and Christine get Results!
Call Nick Boothby and set up a
Listing Presentation to
SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Nick Boothby, Maddy Dennett and Greg McDowell
REALTORS® / Salespersons
Christine DeMerchant Unlicenced Support Person
Real Estate Homeward, Brokerage
1858 Queen St. E., Toronto, On, M4L 1H1, Canada
tel: 416-698-2090 fax: 416-693-4284
Maddy's cell: 416-951-5507 Greg's cell: 647-984-3065
emails: Nick Maddy Greg